Thursday, March 5, 2009

If you are interested?

I saw this on Oma's blog , to win a gift from her.......Which I did, she is sending me a gift because I was in the first 5

And I thought it might be fun,

This is the way it goes...
The first 5... yes five... people to comment on this post only...Will receive a gift stitched by me.

There is a CATCH.. PIF

1-You MUST do the same... post this on "Your blog" and pass on to FIVE folks as well.
2-You will receive this gift within the year...mind you mine will be ready soon.
3- I have already started stitching
4- If you don't want to Pass It Forward please leave the space for someone who would like too.
5- It MUST be something hand made by you. Your choice of course! No pressure!


So here goes...Who will be the first 5???

Ready set GO GO GO !!!!!

3 comments:

Moon_Child said...

Wow this is so generous of you. I hope you have. I'll be sure to do this myself :-)

Shari said...

What an opportunity. I can't express how cool the idea is. I would be willing to pay it forward, too. Found your blog to be great and inspirational.

Shari said...

I realize I forgot to give you my email in case I am recipient. It is ladyjspice@aol.com