Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been Tagged !



Well I'm sure you will all agree we are ready for spring.
This is what I have to look forward to in my garden this year..HURRY!!!!

I was tagged by Dani!

Here are the Rules

1} Once you a re tagged, Link back to the person who tagged you.

2} Post the RULES on your blog.

3} Post 7 Weird or Random facts about yourself on your blog.

4}Tag 7 People and link to them.

5}Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

Some of these thing I have to tell you ,you already know but they are weird and random.....

1} I came to Canada on a ship in 1952 with my family....I was 3.

2} I'm a Barber. How many female Barbers do you know?...24 years at the same chair.

3} I was a commercial fisherman [person] in Florida....owned our own boat to net fish with.

4} Have lived in Bagdad during the war between Iran and Iraq....not fun I was 13

5} I'm the youngest of 3 ...I'm the only girl. I'm close to all of my family....especially my Mom. My Dad has been gone for 8 years now...I miss him a lot.

6}I hate shopping...Mind you I like grocery shopping.... go figure.

7}Ice cream is my favorite food...Yummm Vanilla


Now you know!

I'm tagging the following folks

Karen, Teejay, Suzanne, Ranea , Carolien, Becky, & Judy.


I hope you all have a good day and stitch with happy fingers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are so vivid and beautiful!

Thanks for being a regular commenter on my blog, I really appreciate your input. I see I have been tagged.

Carolien said...

Hello Beatrice,

Thanks for tagging me. I Think it is fun! Have to think which weird things I will tell now (difficult to choose).
I love your spring flowers!

Greetings, Carolien

Kathy A. said...

Wow, how to see spring without actually looking at the snow. Nice photos. Love the tag. I think I will answer mine later in the week.