Monday, February 25, 2008

Boy I need to catch up !


I finally have a day that I can catch up with my blogging. I have been stitching.

First of all : I did some on the PL...Back stitching so there is not a lot to show. I thought I would do it on the big motif so when I move on to the next page it will be done.

The star: is an ornament from the 2007 Just Cross stitch Christmas Ornament Mag. My Feb Ornament. It should be finished by the end of the month.



This little Red and Purple: is for a gift for a Red hat person in a group that I belong to. Yup.. Red Hats. It's sometimes the only way I get to eat out. And it is fun.
My name was drawn the last time so I need to do the gift. I thought a little cross stitch would work.
The chart is from 1999 Chartland Designs Inc. I have to modify it a bit to suit the theme of red hats but its close.



Next: I finally received the hair for the little sampler so I could frame it. He took over a year to grow enough to cut some off.






I'm going to spend some time today blogging.
Have a great day all and Stitch with Happy fingers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All very lovely projects and progress!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Everything is going Gangbusters with you Beatrice! I love your PL...coming right along isn't it?! And your Red Hat lady is going to be cute! And I love the baby sampler...you'd be waiting a long time if you were waiting on my kids hair to grow! LOL! Seems like they don't get much hair until they are almost 3.

Aussie Stitcher said...

I love the baby sampler, lovely, PL is looking great.

Laura said...

You have been stitching away. Your PL is looking fantastic. I love watching it grow. And I wish that I had the time and motivation to stitch an ornament a month.

Sachiko said...

All your stitches are so beautiful!

Kathy A. said...

Good work there girl. PL is looking very nice. I haven't picked mine up in two weeks. That sampler is lovely but wow - a long time to wait for that lock of hair.
Thank you so much for the lesson in google reader!!! I am using it now and boy does it work for me!!!

Sue said...

All your WIP's look great, especially PL ;)

Carolien said...

How funny, these hairs in that frame! Never heard of that, but it's cute!

Greetings, Carolien