Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We're painting


I haven't stitched for a day or 2 because we are doing some renovating and I had to shop for paint and i did some priming on the new drywall.
Yuck. Not my favorite thing to do. DH will do the painting.
I will post a photo when it is all done.

I needed to share this bear with you. A lady that works at the retirement home where my Mom lives made this out of old jewelry. He stand about 20inches high and is just gorgeous. He is sitting on a lazy susan and is just as wonderful on the back. They are selling it at a silent auction for there entertainment fund.
Starting at $250.00 , I hope they do well !!!


I'm off to stitch on PL and will post tomorrow.on the SAL blog.

4 comments:

Sachiko said...

Wow!!What a gorgeous bear!!
It is good in becoming a high price by auctin.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Good luck with the painting...THAT STINKS to have to do that...yuck!

The bear is just gorgeous...I mean really! I saw that there is a St. Christopher medal on there...:)

Lynn said...

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a bear like that! I hope they do well with the auction.
Looking forward to your progress pic of PL.

Dani - tkdchick said...

That bear is just too cool!