Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tour update again


It seems the gremlins have been at it again.
The post I did didn't take so here we go again.
The Tour des Marques got my attention for the first time in 2 weeks. Things have been getting out of hand and I had to put it aside for a couple of weeks but look... here it it.
I did a lot on it yesterday which was fun. Lots of confetti stitches and color changes. It doesn't look like much but I feel I did a good chunk!!
Tomorrow Is Paradigm Lost day for me and I will post on the SAL blog

I hope to see a lot of the progress on both CdC and PL.
Have a good night .
Thanks Teejay for letting me know the post didn't take. Whoops
Stitch with happy fingers.

9 comments:

Teejay said...

It's looking just great, one foot in front of the other, one day at a time. Ahhh, progress.

Becky K in OK said...

It's looking good. Remember, you eat an elephant one bite at a time, stitching on Tour, one stitch at a time. Eventually there's no more bites or stitches left.

AnnMcD said...

Lookin' good Beatrice

Vonna said...

Oh, it's looking so good! And this is such a hard chart too! You're hanging right in there :)

Kim said...

Looks like you got a lot done! I'm looking forward to the PL pic :)

Kathy A. said...

Tour is looking good. I haven't seen it for a while so I see real progress. Nice going girl.

Chiloe said...

Maybe it doesn't seem like much but we all know it takes a lot of time to stitch confettis stitches.

Wendy said...

Its looking good, Beatrice! Today is my PL day!

tkdchick said...

My poor tour is languishing yet again! Your looks just great!