Friday, October 12, 2007

A Round Robin



A couple of years ago we talked about doing a Round Robin at our Thursday stitching group and so I was elected to pick out the first one. This is mine...I picked out the freebie International bears and we all stitched one. When they were done I put it together as a lap quilt...My first attempt at that as well.
I am so proud of this piece! It is on the bed all the time so I can see it every day.

This week I stitched a few stitches on a few pieces! Not much to show. That is why I showed the quilt.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stitch with happy fingers.

8 comments:

Ranae said...

Oh It's just adorable.
Congrats! on a job well done.
Take care

Aussie Stitcher said...

I love the quilt and a beautiful way to keep 'friends' close together.

Becky K in OK said...

Your quilt is sooo cute. Congratulations on a job well done.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely quilt! No wonder you're proud of it. I would be too - it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

It's such a beautiful quilt, wow, great work!

Kathy A. said...

It is nice to see your lap quilt. It was such a fun stitch! I did the mountie (Dirk). Thanks for my beautiful pillow. You are the best friend ever and I love you lots.

Dani - tkdchick said...

You and the Thursday stitchers did a great job!

I did these as an RR as well, its now a quilt for my niece!

Carolien said...

How nice to see these bears, I like these even better! The last one must be a Dutch one (Riet)...

Groetjes, Carolien