Saturday, October 13, 2007

Biscornu for a friend



This Thursday Kathy and I gave a friend of ours a biscornu at the Thursday stitching group.
Judy has been working on a piece for a year or more and always says she will be glad when she never has to see another.. *#*:"!!..cow.
Well the piece is a barnyard and has cows with quits on them and lots of trees....It's huge.
Any way we figure she will miss her cows because she is making it for her DD.so....We made some of her own.
Kathy did one side and I did the other the same.
While she was in Texas I put it together and then we gave it to her this week.
It is so funny and I know she loved it,
Now she has to put it under lock and key so her DD doesn't steal it from her .LOL
We enjoyed making it for you Judy [She doesn't blog but does read them]
So Kathy here are the Photo's ! Aren't they cute??

oh yes here are the Photo's of the pillows I made for Dani and Christin.
And the pillow I made for Kathy.
I guess I was busy over the last couple of weeks,
I still have a biscornu out there and can't show it yet.
Have a great day all and Stitch with happy fingers1

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some very nice pieces here, I especially like the autumn pillows.

Becky K in OK said...

I love your biscornu and your pumpkin pillows. The blue pillow is so pretty.

Kathy A. said...

Thank you again for that beautiful pillow! I will put a note on my blog about Judie's biscornu. Am feeling crappy. I have caught Leo's cold and it is knocking the heck out of me

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow Beatrice you've been up to a lot of "top secret" stitching! I can assure you we all love our pillows!!!

Cheryl said...

Found your blog through Kathy's! Ive just joined the snowbirds sal :)
I love your biscornu and those pillows too! Beautiful work.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That is so funn! LOL! I bet Judy loved it :) :)
I love your pillows and saw them on everyone's blogs. Your such a sweetheart Beatrice, it shows in your blog and all your kindness and friendship to others :)
Yay YOU!

Mindi said...

The pillows you made are lovely.

Lynn said...

You've been very busy! All your pillows are lovely. I'm partial to the blue one as well.
The Biscornu is cute too!

Wendy said...

You're been busy finishing lots of wonderful things, Beatrice! They look wonderful!!