Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally.....




I have been having some trouble getting the internet to work..we think the server is doing some work. So I wasn't able to stay on line long enough to do any blogging or posting. It kept cutting out.
We don't very often have problems but this time it was for about a week of hit and miss.
It seems to be back up and running now.
Sorry I haven't been able to keep in touch.
Thank You for all of your lovely comments and I WILL get back at it ASAP. I have about 250 on my Google Reader. So please bare with me .

The stitching has been going well. As you can see the Angel has some wing happening. Lots of krenik.

Bling has had some attention too.

PL is always a pleasure.
Has anyone noticed that the photo on the charts doesn't show any back stitching. Hmmm and there is a lot of it. I don't even see it with a magnifier. I find that a bit bazaar
Oh well the chart calls for it so it's getting done. The motif on the right has quite a bit..

See you all again soon.
Stitch with happy fingers!

17 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Wow Beatrice...you have such lovely WIPs and you always work on them too! Something that I lack...the continuing to work on them!

Carol said...

ALL of your WIPS are looking stunning!

Anonymous said...

All wonderful works of art, keep up the great work!

Nancy said...

Those three pieces are just so beautiful. That motif looks way to complicated for me. I would be ripping out i know. Happy stitching.
Nancy
What a cute little animated picture on Carol's comment.

Kim B said...

Beautiful progress you're making on your projects! Hope the internet doesn't give you too much trouble from here on out!

Ranae said...

Your WIPS are looking beautiful as always.
Doesn't internet connection and speed drive us mad, lol.

AnnMcD said...

That Nordic angel looks even better in person Beatrice! Well done!

Sue said...

Your pieces are beautiful. I'd not heard anyone mention backstitching on PL. I hate to backstitch, any way you can leave it out?

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your wips are looking great, hope that you get your internet problems sorted out.

Chiloe said...

Great progress Beatrice !!!!!! We can see you have a lot of time to stitch now !!!

Jenn said...

Wow all your WIP's look great! Youv'e made some great progress on all of them.

Bette said...

Your work is beautiful, Beatrice. You must be so happy with all of them.

Lynn said...

Doesn't it drive you crazy when the internet acts up? My computer was down to a crawl this week... full of spyware. Took me a while to get it cleaned up.
I think I'd forget about the backstitching if it doesn't show all that much. Then again, I hate doing it,lol!
All your WIP are beautiful.

stitcherw said...

They all look lovely. I didn't realize PL had any backstitching, good luck getting it filled in (I hate backstitching). Angel and Bling are looking great as well. I really enjoyed your earlier posting of the RR you are working on in your stitching group. The coloring is so pretty, and the animals in it are adorable. It will be beautiful when finished.
Sue

Stephanie said...

Nice work on your WIPs Beatrice - PL is looking gorgeous, you are leaving me behind, time for me to catch up!

Ruth said...

Beautiful, simply beautiful. I wish you luck with your computer... and your stitching -- I need the inspiration! :)

Carolien said...

Hello Beatrice,

Your progress is impressive. When your PL is finished I think I will faint; it's so beautiful! Glad you won't see me then, I'll ask my DH to fetch me up :)

Hev a nice day & groetjes uit Holland, Carolien