Monday, September 28, 2009

My Oh My...It's been a long time


I've been reading the blogs and realized that it's about time I started up again. Summer is over ...as a matter of fact we are having a rainy fall day! The leaves are turning and things are cooling down.
I hope you all had a great summer and are enjoying the fall.

I started a RR Mirabilia for myself ..the ladies I stitch with on Thursdays will be adding to it.
This is my contribution. Lots of bling and beads! (Christmas Flourishes)


I'm also working on Lizzie Kate Boo Club. I noticed I miscalculated the fabric length so am leaving 2 of the flips out for now. Hmm it looks OK to me. Almost done.

HAED ia 2/3 through the 2nd page. I really like working on it. Just don't seem to have enough time for all of these.
You know me lots of projects...LOL.

Last but not least the SAL Miabilia. White Christmas. Better than half way !
I'm going to try and keep up my posts from now on again. I had lost my MOJO but seem to be on track again.
Take care all and stitch with happy fingers.

14 comments:

AnnMcD said...

Your WIPs are looking great Beatrice.

Anonymous said...

So nice to see you are blogging again - I have missed your posts (even though I do not leave comments). Nice progress on the stiching front. BOO looks great - I plan to start mine this week. I bought some great fabric from Ann for it. See you in November.
Clare

Kathy A. said...

Wow you have done a lot of stitching when you see them all together. Way to go girl! Nice to have you back in the blogging world.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh no...loss of MOJO...but it looks to me that you've been stitching your fingers off ;)
Its turning fallish around here too...and thoughts of coffee and fires have been spurring me on :)

Mel said...

All of your projects are sooo beautiful!

Judie said...

Well, it's about time. I've missed reading you blog - even though I see you every week. You have been busy. As usual, you work is lovely.

Nancy said...

That lady is going to be beautiful. I love all of your WIPs.
Nancy

staci said...

So nice to see a post from you :) Love all your projects. And I completely empathize with you about the mojo...seems my blog has turned into a knitting blog, there's been no cross stitch in sight for quite a while now!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beatrice each of your WIPs look fantastic and your RR is going to be so pretty when its done!

Stitch Wizard said...

Beatrice your stitching is just awesome and you have made such beautiful progress on all of these projects! I also love the look of your blog!! Thank you for your comment in my blog! I am hoping our little goats are much happier and tomorrow is the day the man says he is going to try and get them both some females to be with. I hope he does what he told me and they they will be very happy.

Cindy F. said...

Girl! I think a lot of us lost our mojo over the summer! You've stitched more than me!! Beautiful progress on each piece!!

Crazee4books said...

Hi Beatrice,

Your Mirabillia RR is going to be
stunning when it's done, and it's
cool that I got to see your own
square at Kathy's while you were
working on it.

And Boo Club is looking great too.
I think this design is so cute and
the colors look really fantastic
on the fabric that you're using.

You're making fabulous progress
on White Christmas too, and she
really is a beauty. Love the
lush colors of her gown.

It was so wonderful to meet you
and your Mom at Kathy's gathering.
Here it is a month later and I'm
still over the moon by how much
I enjoyed myself. I can't wait
for the opportunity to do it
again.

You're welcome to the pictures of
course.

Hazel said...

Great wips and great to see you posting again! xx

Lynn said...

Wow, you've been a busy stitcher lately! I love the looks of that Mirabilia RR. Your HAED is really coming along too.