Monday, July 6, 2009

Beads,friends, food and stitching!

This was such a great weekend...
I learned to make a fob with beads. (for my new Henckle scissors)
Thanks for giving us the lesson on how too.....
I'm going to ask you to have a look at Dani's blog here. Because I would just be repeating everything. she took terrific pictures and posted them.

We stitched and laughed and had a great time at Kathy's for the weekend.
Thanks Kathy for such a nice time and great food.



I did manage to do some stitching ...I finally took out the flip it's and started them. This is the Lizzie Kate Boo Club Flip it's. A nice stitch to do when you are laughing and not really paying too much attention.

Have a good day everyone and stitch with happy fingers!!!!

6 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

It was great to see you Beatrice and I had so much fun!!!!

Nancy said...

Your fob is really cute and you spooky stitch is going to be great.
Nancy

Ranae said...

The red beads are gorgeous with the back scissors. And nice start on the Boo Club

Becky K in OK said...

Your scissor fob is so pretty. I love it. What fun you gals have at your stitchy get-to-gethers!

Wendy said...

I have seen the pictures of your stitching retreat and it looks so much fun. I really hope some day I also will be able to join a retreat like that.

Great progress on your stitching.

Annemarie said...

Congratulations on that gorgeous beaded fob!
Love those Flip Its, and Halloween... well, I can't wait until my very special Halloween package arrives so I can start working on it straight away. The weather here is positively autumnal. Yum!