Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yippee..it's here


Misty sent me the most gorgeous Ornament for the exchange we did.
I LOVE IT. Isn't it pretty?? It has lots of beads on it so it sparkles.
She sent with it an Angel Ornament beading kit. I do so love to bead so this will be done before too long.
Thanks again Misty!







I have been working diligently on the Castle the last few days was Back Stitching. And I did lots as you can see!

The bottom left corner rocks is all that is left to stitch.

I hope to have it done by the end of the year because I will start a new project on Jan.1 2008

Today I will work on the Paradigm Lost so I hope you all have a great day and Stitch with Happy fingers.

9 comments:

Chiloe said...

Waow! Your progress are huge !!! YOur gift is beautiful !

Becky K in OK said...

Wow! beautiful stitching comes to those who wait patiently. Your exchange is gorgeous.

Mary Ann said...

That is a lovely gift that you received! And, WOW!! Your castle is nearly done--I can't wait to see the big finish!! What's the new project for the new year??

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beatirce, you got a beautiful ornament from Misty!

Keep going on that castle I found the rocks didn't really take that long.

I've got some fabbie ordered for you for January but I'm still waiting on it. We might have to start late!

Unknown said...

Beautiful exchange ornamennt. Good luck finishing the Castle in time!

Kathy A. said...

Your exchange is beautiful. Misty did a great job. Wow, you are really flying with the castle. You will have it done by the end of the year no problem. Good going girlfriend.

Ranae said...

That is a beautiful ornie.
I think a happy dance will be in order soon.

Wanda said...

Great progress on your dragon you will be finished in no time!!

stitcherw said...

The ornament is lovely, what a fun treat to get in the mail. Your Castle is gorgeous too, you've made a lot of progress. You'll have a lovely finish for the end of this year.
Sue