Monday, March 5, 2012

New stash


Well once again I'm here to say hello.

I've probably lost all of my followers because of my sporadic blogging, LOL.
As you do know I was away three weeks in January on holidays and February has left me with the winter Blahs.
So I've taken up walking and Zumba. I feel much better and spring is just around the corner.


I was at Knowledge and Needles on Saturday to see the new products from the Nashville show. Yes I had to pick up a few things. There was so much to chose from.




Christin and Dani had mailed me a Christmas gift but the address was wrong so it was returned to sender. At  K&N They hand delivered it to me and the gift was so sweet . Thanks girls. Beautiful fabric and a wonderful stitched fob!!!

It was fun to see Christin, Dani, Tracy and Bonnie. We all went out to dinner after and Bonnie came back to stitch with me and watch a movie.


These are the 2 pieces I've been stitching on.
Ink Circles, winter mandala.

and John Clayton, Summer Meadow.
Well I hope everyone is enjoying the last few weeks of winter and ready for spring!!!

Stitch with happy fingers.

14 comments:

Terry said...

Stitching is lovely and it's always fun to do some stash shopping. Hope you have a great week.

Bonnie Brown said...

It was great seeing you again and hanging out. Hopefully we can do it again soon!

Lynn said...

Stash shopping is a great pick-me-up for those February blahs!
My son was visiting for the weekend so I wasn't able to make the trek.

Glad to see you've still been stitching. Your Mandela is looking great! I love the John Clayton piece too. It's very pretty!

Carolien said...

Hello Beatrix,

Lost your followers? Nee joh!
Nice catch at Ann's place, happy stitching!

Groetjes uit Nederland, Carolien

Carolien said...

Oops, sorry Beatrice!!!

Hugs, Carolien

Bette said...

Your stitching is lovely as always and I for one am so glad to see you back.

Veronica said...

Don't worry, I'm still here, still reading your blog and your stitching is still beautiful! :) Wonderful Nashville stash. Yummy!

Hugs,
veronica.

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely new stash and stitching!

Brigitte said...

Oh, I love your WIPs. Particularly the John Clayton piece. It must bring you lots of spring feelings.

Cathy said...

Good to see you posting again. Your wips look great. Exercising also helps me to feel better.

Dani - tkdchick said...

It was great to see you and have dinner out! Wish I lived closer!

Bette said...

Beatrice, your blogs is one of my favorites so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award.

Holly said...

I loved seeing your Ink Circles over the weekend!

Bonnie Brown said...

Come on Beatrice... you must have something to show us since March!! ;)