Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5 Down....

Well I have 5 pages done ..1 to go..

I really have the push on to get this finished now.

Cirques  des Cercles ..by Tracy Horner of Ink Circles

Look at these yummy colours.

I picked them up at Ann's store Knowledge and Needles this week .
they are Carrie Creations....there were so many to chose from. I randomly picked. Oh my they are sooooo pretty.
Well back to my stitching on CdC it can feel the end coming!
Have a good day and stitch with happy fingers!

9 comments:

Mel said...

Love Carrie threads! They are so pretty and such a joy to stitch with.

Cirque is looking awesome and getting sooo close.

Blu said...

CdC looks great!
Lovely threads.

Lynn said...

The final countdown, way to go!
Can't wait to see the finish.
I love CC floss. The colours are so pretty.

Veronica said...

CDC is looking good! Nearly there :) The threads are yummylicious alright.

Bette said...

CDC is looking awesome! And the threads you choose are so pretty.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

OH YEA! And think how great it is going to look on your wall! :)

AnnMcD said...

CdC is looking great. The end is in sight!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Brigitte said...

Oh, oh, oh, nearly finished, just a couple of hours stitching - looking forward to the happy dance.