Saturday, December 19, 2009

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IT WORKED!

Hello Everyone,
After 2 months of not blogging ..here I am.
My Husband upgraded my computer and it is now" letting" me stay on line long enough to post a blog and to go on facebook for more then 2 min. at a time.
Yippee.
I'm not sure if I can comment yet but I have been able to look at posts through google reader.
I've missed you all and I hope I can get back in the swing of things.
I'm stitching lots and I will start to show my work again as I go along.



This is a pillow that my mom did for me a couple of years ago. I thought the Christmas theme would be fun to get in the groove.

The next piece you will recognize I'm sure.
After waiting a bit I took it in this week and lo and behold I picked it up from the framer TODAY!!!!!!!
I'm thrilled with how it turned out.



My whole inside of the house is all freshly painted so I'll find a nice spot to hang it.

Please know I didn't give up on blogging...I just gave up waiting for this @#$$^& ing computer.
Blogger just didn't like me much.

I'll be back,
Stitch with happy fingers.

14 comments:

Blu said...

Your angel is gorgeous! Her wings are so sparkly!

Kim B said...

YES!! You're online! That's great news! The framers did an incredible job!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yay Beatrice! I didn't realize you were having so many online problems! Glad to see you blogging again!

Barbi said...

Both pieces are beautiful! I really love the christmas pillow!

Kathy A. said...

Yippee Im glad your back. Nordic Angel is beautiful framed. Nice job there girl.

Annie Bee said...

Love the Christmas cushion and your angel is just devine.

Brigitte said...

Welcome back, Beatrice. It's good to see you blogging again.
That Christmas pillow is so lovely, what a nice piece of stitching.
Congratulations on your framed piece, it looks gorgeous!

Carolien said...

Hello dear Beatrice,

Glad you are back too! :) The pillow your mother made is so beautiful! And your framed lady is an eye catcher too.
I will mail you later!

Groetjes uit Holland, ook voor je moeder van Carolien

Anonymous said...

WOW - Nordic Angel is beautiful. Great job. Glad to see you are blogging again. Even though I see you every week, I missed your blog.
Judie

Mary Ann said...

Welcome back! I have missed reading your posts.

The Christmas pillow is gorgeous and your framed Nordic Angel is amazing!

Hazel said...

Hey!!! Welcoem back to blogland. I missed you! Love your mum's cushion and well done on a gorgeous finish. x

AnnMcD said...

Glad to have you back online. Thanks to you and Terry also for the advice. Unfortunately Steven says that your solution worked because your's is a desk top....That won't work on my laptop. So we are trying something else...

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

hello, glad you're back, so we can again enjoy your beautiful creations!
your mom 's cushion is beautiful and the angel is super nice!

Wendy said...

Your Angel is gorgeous, Beatrice, as is the beautiful pillow done by your Mum. Glad to see you back blogging and I hope this is the end of your computer troubles. And Merry Christmas too!!