Monday, January 12, 2009

Not much to show.

This is a new Ink Circles chart I bought...Just stash for now!

Not much to show...This has been a crazy week for me ...not any particular reason just putting things away after the holidays and It seems I've been a bit unorganized around here.
I did manage to put a few stitches in the PL. I moved down to the left corner.
Saturday I stitched on the Mira. She has a bit of an arm...yup that's an arm..lol!

I bought a few new things last week. A new mouse...much faster and a Web Cam to use with Skype.

I'm back to singing 3 times a week so that also takes up some of my time. Tonight is one of those nights.
I'll post my Mira on the SAL blog before I go out!

Take care and stitch with happy fingers.

8 comments:

Ranae said...

I like that Ink Circles chart.
The Wip's are looking good.
I must go now and check out that Mira blog before I forget, lol.

Cindy F. said...

Love the new Ink Circles chart!
Very nice!
Great progress on PL and Mira:)

Becky K in OK said...

Your WIP's are looking great. We all need some extra stash. It's just like reading cookbooks. Fun to look at the charts.

Laura said...

Both WIPs look great! And I love the Ink Circles chart also.

Rowyn said...

Ooh, lovely new Ink Circles chart.

Your stitching is looking great, look forward to seeing them progress.

Joyus said...

Ooooooh I love that Ink Circles chart, I've promised it to myself as a treat when I finish Cirque des Cercles (if it's still in print LOL).

Nice progress on your WIPs

Brigitte said...

Your WIPs look really great and your progress isn't bad. Congratulations.

Suzanne said...

Great new chart, looks like another challenge. Your WIPs are coming along nicely.