Monday, January 12, 2009

Not much to show.

This is a new Ink Circles chart I bought...Just stash for now!

Not much to show...This has been a crazy week for me ...not any particular reason just putting things away after the holidays and It seems I've been a bit unorganized around here.
I did manage to put a few stitches in the PL. I moved down to the left corner.
Saturday I stitched on the Mira. She has a bit of an arm...yup that's an arm..lol!

I bought a few new things last week. A new mouse...much faster and a Web Cam to use with Skype.

I'm back to singing 3 times a week so that also takes up some of my time. Tonight is one of those nights.
I'll post my Mira on the SAL blog before I go out!

Take care and stitch with happy fingers.

7 comments:

Ranae said...

I like that Ink Circles chart.
The Wip's are looking good.
I must go now and check out that Mira blog before I forget, lol.

Cindy F. said...

Love the new Ink Circles chart!
Very nice!
Great progress on PL and Mira:)

Becky K in OK said...

Your WIP's are looking great. We all need some extra stash. It's just like reading cookbooks. Fun to look at the charts.

Laura said...

Both WIPs look great! And I love the Ink Circles chart also.

Rowyn said...

Ooh, lovely new Ink Circles chart.

Your stitching is looking great, look forward to seeing them progress.

Joyus said...

Ooooooh I love that Ink Circles chart, I've promised it to myself as a treat when I finish Cirque des Cercles (if it's still in print LOL).

Nice progress on your WIPs

Brigitte said...

Your WIPs look really great and your progress isn't bad. Congratulations.