Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm Honored.....



Thank you!!

The Brillante Weblog award was given to me by Dani.



The Kreativ Blogger award was given to me by Bette.



What an honor to receive 2 awards in a matter of a couple of days.



We had a big power failure this weekend so I'm a bit late in posting this blog. I had company yesterday so here I am to say thank you.

It is tooooo hard to send this on to only 5 bloggers so I want all of my readers to consider this award theirs. I have been checking out the blogs and a lot of you have been receiving this as well and congratulations to all of you .

Take care and stitch with happy fingers.!

4 comments:

Crazee4books said...

Hi Beatrice,

It's a work night, and almost bed
time, but I don't feel tired so
here I am visiting you instead.

I have to tell you that the photo
you took of the storm clouds over
the lake (?) is beautiful. You
should have that one blown up and
framed. What a wonderful view to
have from your home. You're so
lucky.

All your stitching projects are
looking really good, of course.
I can't believe that you're
stitching an over one piece. I
just know that my eyes would
resign on me if I ever tried
that. On the other hand, I do
have a nice magnifier....

I really like the Lizzie Kate
Christmas flips designs. The
colours look so bright and
vibrant. It'll look wonderful
hanging on the wall come
Christmas time.

And you've got a good chunk done
on Nordic Angel. Love the snow
flake design around the bottom
of her gown.

You've got your holiday stitching
covered, also working on a
halloween design. The pumpkins
may be a pain to stitch but they
sure look nice. The witches
profile looks great. I suppose
she surrounded on both sides by
pumpkins, isn't she?? Oh well.

Congrats on being nominated for
both the Kreativ and the
Brilliante blog awards. Both
justly deserved.

Hope you have a great week.

Cheers!!

(I still don't wanna go to bed!!)

Kim B said...

Congrats on your awards!

Nancy said...

Great that you received two awards in one day. Glad the storm is over and your power is back on. When ours goes off, I think of our Amish neighbors not so far from us.
Nancy

Carolien said...

Hello Beatrice,

Thank you for your welcoming words, so sweet!
I love your celtic stitches, it looks great! It must have been a lot of work, 1/1. The result is very, very beautiful! (As is your daylily, by the way.)
Have a nice weekend & groetjes uit Holland, Carolien