Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Still a bit winded



That Bronchial Pneumonia knocked the wind out of me. I'm getting there though the drugs seem to be working. Now it's just to get my strength bank. The Doctor told me it could be a few weeks before I'm up to snuff. I am definitely going to work this weekend only 2 to go then I'm retired so I guess I should be there.

I've only stitched on these 2 pieces. Not to much thinking involved.....I can't concentrate on any thing for long.

THANK YOU for all your good wishes. I hope to be back to full swing sooooon! In the mean time I am reading blogs just not able to sit long enough to comment. So please bare with me ..I'll be back soon.
I'm going to try to go to the Thursday stitching tomorrow.

Stitch with happy fingers.

13 comments:

Kim B said...

I hope you're back to fighting form soon!!

Stitchingranny said...

Great progress

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beatrice you take care of yourself girl! You don't need to be sick at your own retirement!

Sue said...

Your stitching is beautiful. I'm glad you are feeling better and hope you are FULLY recovered soon ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy said...

Sorry to hear you have been so sick! Its been an awful year for illnesses, everyone seems to have been hit by something. Please take good care of yourself - lots of rest and stitching ordered for you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Crazee4books said...

Hi Beatrice,

Glad to hear that the drugs are working and you're starting to feel better. Be sure and take it easy for awhile though. You don't want to overdo it and get sick again.

Hopefully this lovely warm weather we're being gifted with this week will help to make you feel better. Nothing like sitting in the sun and stitching to perk us up and chase away the winter blues. And pneumonia germs too.

Take care.

Cheryl said...

Hope you get better soon Beatrice!

Carolien said...

Please take care and I hope you will indeed be better sooooooooooon!

Greetings, Carolien

Bette said...

I'm so sorry you've been so sick, Beatrice. Take it easy and get fully recovered. Your stitching is lovely.

Nancy said...

Get totally well very soon. Great that you can retire soon. Happy stitching, it looks great.

Sonda said...

Hope you get better soon! That bronchial pneumonia does a person down hard! I LOVE your PL!