Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March Ornament



I put all of my larger project aside so I could work on an ornament. It isn't a Christmas ornament but I thought it would make a nice gift for someone. Not necessarily a Christmas gift that way.

This is a small take out from a chart in the Stoney Creek Feb issue.

I needed to do a little piece for the accomplishment of a finish. This should be done this week.
I intend to stitch on the Paradigm Lost today...and probably tomorrow. Missed it last week.

We had another snow storm last night that left us with about 2" of snow but today the sun is shining and it is a beautiful day. I'm sitting in the sun here in the kitchen and I must say it is warm. AHHHHHH. That is so nice to say!

I hope you all have sunshine today and get lots of stitching in.
Stitch with happy fingers.

10 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Nice ornament. Sunshine, oh my, with glistening snow outside. Pretty picture I'm sure.

Annemarie said...

Love that ornament, Beatrice! It reminds me a bit of Jeremiah Junction, a designer I really love.

Well, our snow has disappeared. And we don't have sunshine either, but I have my little ray of sunshine right here on my lap, in the form of my son :o))

Love your posts!

Kim B said...

This is going to make such a wonderful un-Christmas ornament! I can't wait to see it all finished up.

And thank you so much for the wonderful Easter comment you left at my blog. Easter was so much more than plastic eggs and chocolate bunnies this year. The Catholic Church has opened my eyes in the most wonderful ways!

Sue said...

Your ornament is adorable ;)

Kathy A. said...

What more snow!!! I am never coming back! Wrong - will be on our way soon.
I love that little stitch. I know what you mean small stitches are important too.

Carol said...

That is going to make a great ornament - it's fun to dig out those old charts sometimes :-)

Nancy said...

That is really cute. I so hope we are finished with snow, but the forecast says we might get some tonight. AHHHHHH.

Heidi said...

Winter is not ready to leave you yet by the sounds of it! You are the second person to say it is snowing. I love your ornament! Have fun stitching!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Sonda said...

Cute little heart! It snowed, rained, shined, and hailed at our house yesterday. Apparently the weather was undecided!! LOL!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That will be lovely!